Wednesday, February 25, 2015

MY FEBRUARY STAY-CATION BY MEREDITH STRATTON

I didn't do anything at all this vacation. I'm not just saying that either... It's kind of disgusting how much time I spent in bed watching T.V. I basically wore the same outfit everyday, too. The most exciting thing that I did during my break was do my laundry. This sounds sad, but I was okay with it. Although I would feel kind of dark when I'd check Facebook and see all my "friends" in warm and exotic places, overall I was okay with just chilling at home. I spent a lot of time talking to my cat, Louise, and I have included her picture below. Please note that you can see my laptop in the background, no doubt playing some dumb rom-com. I really don't have anything to say. I honestly didn't do anything. I am comfortable with my choices though. I had a vacation last year, so I guess I really don't need to go anywhere for another 6 years when maybe I'll have saved up enough money.

1 comment: